The COVID-19 pandemic is evolving on a daily basis. As NSW Health works towards managing Coronavirus, Gary Packaging is keeping on top of the latest guidance and continuously updating our policies to reflect the most recent health advice as it becomes available. The health and safety of all our customers and staff has always been, and will continue to be, the highest priority of our company. We are extremely proud of our 100% safety record and our constant efforts to adhere to the highest possible standards of cleanliness, sanitation and hygiene.
Gary Packaging has Implemented COVID-19 Safety Plan
Our staff often enter the homes and businesses of our clients and come into contact with people throughout the day. As a responsible business and to minimise the risks of infection, Gary Packaging has implemented rigorous cleaning and hygiene protocols in response to the Novel Coronavirus to protect our customers and employees.
Our strict COVID-19 safety plan include the following measures:
- Wearing masks at all times as required by the latest health advice.
- Making sure all workers clean their hands with germ-killing sanitiser regularly on the job.
- Ensuring all staff avoid touching their eyes, nose or mouth on the job.
- Avoiding physical contact with customers on the job and maintaining at least 1.5 metres distance.
- Requiring employees to regularly and thoroughly clean their hands with soap and water throughout their working days.
- Monitoring employees and making sure anyone with flu-like symptoms does not come to work and self-isolates for a minimum of 14 days.
- Frequently cleaning and disinfecting all tools and equipment regularly between jobs.
We Can Overcome COVID-19 Together!
With the situation constantly changing, you can rely on Gary Packaging to implement all recommended guidelines issued from the Health Department as they become available. Our team is grateful for your cooperation in halting the spread of COVID-19 and keeping us all safe and healthy. We encourage all customers to stay safe and seek assistance when feeling unwell or overwhelmed. Together, we can overcome these unprecedented times!